Securing a professional DJ for a wedding can be frustrating and costly due to all of the limitations and hourly rates most companies apply.
We, on the other hand, don't believe in charging you fun by-the-hour. With us, there are NO hourly rates and NO petty limitations.
We provide a high-standard level of service at one simple flat rate for the entire event.
Choose 'Reception' or 'Ceremony/Reception' coverage - that's it! And yes, we even give our pricing up front, too...
The Reception package:
Professional DJ & MC coverage of your entire wedding Reception.
- No hourly rates. No Overtime Fees. No Kidding. -
We stay and play as late as 12:00 am for all Butte County locations
and never charge overtimes fees. It's that simple.
- Thorough music coordination and consultation sessions with your DJ.(check out our award-winning, copyrighted Music & Event Planner)
- Clean-looking, professional DJ sound system and setup.
- Professional-grade digital wireless microphones for all toasts.
- DJ will be your true Master of Ceremonies (MC) and provide precision playback of all music & announcements throughout the entire event.
- Our popular Online Song Request feature for your guests
- No hourly rates = stress-free event coverage!
The Ceremony/Reception package:
Complete professional DJ and MC coverage for your entire wedding Ceremony and Reception (same venue location).
Everything shown above in our 'Reception' package, plus...
- Discrete, digital wireless lavalier microphones for Bride/Groom and Officiant so guests will hear every word spoken (no obtrusive mic stands).
- Precision playback of all general and custom-selected music selections for all segments in the wedding Prelude and Ceremony.
- An additional professional & low-profile DJ sound system and setup.
- Full event coverage with NO hourly rates!
Separate venue locations: add $100.00
Is your wedding Ceremony being held at a completely different venue location than your wedding Reception?
No problem - we've got the solution!
We'll setup one sound system at the Ceremony location and a completely separate system at the Reception location. Upon your Ceremony's conclusion, we will remotely begin music at the Reception site, ensuring your guests never arrive to a silent venue!
An additional travel fee may apply for locations greater than 15 miles apart.