Securing a professional DJ for a wedding can be frustrating and costly due to all of the limitations and hourly rates most companies apply.
We, on the other hand, don't believe in charging you fun by-the-hour. With us, there are NO hourly rates and NO petty limitations.
We provide a high-standard level of service at one simple flat rate for the entire event.
Choose 'Reception' or 'Ceremony/Reception' coverage - that's it! And yes, we even give our pricing up front, too...
The Reception package:
Professional DJ & MC coverage of your entire wedding Reception.
- No hourly rates. No Overtime Fees. No Kidding. -
We stay and play as late as 2:00 am for all Chico, CA locations
and 12:00 am for all other locations, respectively.
- Thorough music coordination and consultation sessions with your DJ.
(check out the award-winning, copyrighted Music & Event Planner)
- Clean-looking, professional DJ sound system and setup.
- Professional-grade digital wireless microphones for all toasts.
- DJ will be your true Master of Ceremonies (MC) and provide precision playback of all music & announcements throughout the entire event.
- Our popular Online Song Request feature for your guests
- No hourly rates = stress-free event coverage!
The Ceremony/Reception package:
Complete professional DJ and MC coverage for your entire wedding Ceremony and Reception (same venue location).
Everything shown above in our 'Reception' package, plus...
- Discrete, digital wireless lavalier microphones for Bride/Groom and Officiant so guests will hear every word spoken (no obtrusive mic stands).
- Precision playback of all general and custom-selected music selections for all segments in the wedding Prelude and Ceremony.
- An additional professional & low-profile DJ sound system and setup.
- Full event coverage with NO hourly rates!
Separate venue locations: add $100.00
Is your wedding Ceremony being held at a completely different venue location than your wedding Reception?
No problem - we've got the solution!
We'll setup one sound system at the Ceremony location and a completely separate system at the Reception location. Upon your Ceremony's conclusion, we will remotely begin music at the Reception site, ensuring your guests never arrive to a silent venue!
An additional travel fee may apply for locations greater than 15 miles apart.
Is your wedding venue located outside of the Chico, CA area?
No problem - we travel all over for weddings! However, to get the most accurate estimate of cost, please refer to the
section of our pricing page to see if travel charges apply for your venue location.